study abroad

Sara Stefani sstefani at OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Apr 27 21:09:00 UTC 2009

I believe that Vassar has a semester program in St. Petersburg that focuses
mainly on art history. And I *think* (though I could be mistaken about this)
that they even set up students with internships - I seem to remember a
former student going on their program and having an internship at the
Hermitage. But your student should check their website and/or contact them
to be sure about the internship part - I might just be making that up or
misremembering!

Best,
sms

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Charlotte Rosenthal <crosenth at usm.maine.edu