study abroad

Elena A. Arkhipova rkikafedra at nilc.spb.ru
Tue Apr 28 03:52:10 UTC 2009

Nevsky Institute of Language and Culture in S-Petersburg has the program
including both Russian language and culture; not to mention possibilities of
seeing art here...
Rgds,
Elena.

Elena A. Arkhipova, PhD, MBA
Chair of Department of
Russian as a Foreign Language,
Program Coordinator
Nevsky Institute of  Language and Culture
27 Bolshaya Raznochinnaya
St. Petersburg, 197110, Russia
tel./fax: +7 812 230 36 98