Help on a project...

jeff brooks brooksjef at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 28 21:34:38 UTC 2009

Dear Robert, if I may. You might find it interesting to consider how the
train fit in with the dominant Soviet metaphor, the path (path to communism,
path to Berlin, etc), which I discuss in Thank You, Comrade Stalin. It was
loaded with implications and the post-modern phase is an interesting
departure. All good cheer, Jeff Brooks