Duels in Slavic Literature

HARRINGTON A.K. a.k.harrington at DURHAM.AC.UK
Thu Dec 3 11:19:52 UTC 2009

Pushkin, Turgenev

________________________________

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list on behalf of Jennifer Croft
Sent: Thu 03/12/2009 09:23
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] Duels in Slavic Literature

Hello all,Does anyone know of instances of duels in Russian literature or other Slavic literatures?  I am interested in all periods.  I already have Lermontov, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Chekhov, Nabokov, and for Polish and quasi-Polish, Gombrowicz and Conrad, respectively.  Any leads you might be able to provide would be much appreciated.Thanks,Jennifer Croft