MA in REECAS at University of Wisconsin

Olga M. Mladenova omladeno at UCALGARY.CA
Fri Dec 4 19:06:08 UTC 2009

Hello Jennifer,

I would like to publish information about your MA program on our SEESA
site -- please see other programs already presented there at

http://www.seesa.info/university-programs

I however would like to add one sentences about the languages and cultures
of Southeastern Europe that can currently be studied at your university.
Could you provide me with a list please?

Thank you,

Olga

--
Dr. Olga M. Mladenova