On-campus initiatives and Russian proficiency

Elizabeth Skomp elizabethskomp at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 9 15:01:50 UTC 2009

Dear SEELANGers,

I’d be grateful for any information you could share about
successful on-campus initiatives that you have developed (or in which you have
participated) that are oriented toward increasing students’ Russian language
proficiency and cost under $10,000 a year.   The development office at our institution has
asked us to devise a list of possibilities for a donor who wishes to make a recurring gift to our Russian program. (Study abroad and internships belong to a
different part of the proposal, hence the limitation of my request to on-campus
programs).

If you would be willing to share your experiences, please
e-mail me *off-list* at eskomp at sewanee.edu.

Many thanks in advance,

Elizabeth Skomp

--