Albanian Lecturer Position

Mark Nuckols nuckols at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 11 03:12:55 UTC 2009

Probably for the same reason that other non-Slavic languages are taught in "Slavic" departments: no other academic unit at the university has the interest or resources to offer it. In this period of budget cuts and hiring freezes, it's miraculous that they're even able to. But changing the department name to something more inclusive involves practical problems and won't happen overnight.

Mark Nuckols