"The Scarecrow" film

Laura Kline klinela at COMCAST.NET
Sat Dec 19 18:43:33 UTC 2009

Russiandvd.com has it.
http://www.russiandvd.com/store/product.asp?sku=37496&genreid=&genresubid=

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Stephanie Briggs
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 1:27 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] "The Scarecrow" film

Does anyone know where I might find a DVD copy (any region) of this movie?
It's the one about the little misfit girl in school, I think.
Amazon.co.ukdoesn't have it.

Spasibo!
Stephanie

*****************************
~Stephanie D. Briggs, BA (Russian, University of Manitoba, Canada - May
2003)
Modern Languages (French) Student
The Open University

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
FIRST SALE: 11/13/09!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/