AAASS 2010 ÉmigréLit. Panel

Jasmine Lin lin.851 at BUCKEYEMAIL.OSU.EDU
Tue Dec 22 01:17:34 UTC 2009

We are looking for two participants for our AAASS 2010 panel. This panel is
one of two linked panels dealing with émigré literature. Our panel, "Russian
Literature in America," will look at questions of genre and chronotope: what
types of stories can one tell in America, compared to those in Russia?  How
does émigré storytelling fit with the canon of literature produced in Russia?

If you are interested, please contact Jasmine Lin at
Lin.851 at buckeyemail.osu.edu.