list of departments of slavonics (US, UK, Oz & NZ)

Alex Shafarenko A.Shafarenko at HERTS.AC.UK
Tue Dec 22 13:56:00 UTC 2009

Dear SEELANGers,

Could anyone point me to a list of Departments of East-European (Slavonic,
Russian, etc) Studies on the Web?  I need to send some information postcards
around, essentially a new book announcement,  but unfortunately cannot find
any info on the Web, short of trying each Uni in the English-speaking world
in turn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My email is A.Shafarenko at herts.ac.uk.

With season's greetings and hope to get some assistance from the list,

Alex