dolls and baptism videos

nataliek at UALBERTA.CA nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Wed Dec 23 04:48:48 UTC 2009

Dear Fellow list members,

Wanted to let you know about several updates to our Ukrainian
Traditional Folklore website: www.arts.ualberta.ca/uvp/.

We have new photos of a baptism in Ukraine.  This new unit includes
video clips.  The baptism is under ritual culture.  It is the second
pull-down item over the picture.

Also, just in time for Christmas, we have traditional cloth dolls,
along with step-by-step instructions on how to make them.  There is a
short video there as well.  The dolls are under Ukrainian Canadian
folklore - crafts.

Natalie Kononenko
Kule Chair of Ukrainian Ethnography
Editor, Folklorica