Immersion Programs in St. Petersburg

Olga Livshin afol at UAA.ALASKA.EDU
Mon Feb 2 03:27:30 UTC 2009

Dear All,

A student asked me to recommend a good language immersion program, about a
month long, in St. Petersburg. She has compiled a list of some programs
(please see below). I am not familiar with any of these programs, and would
appreciate your input on any of them. Thank you in advance.

If it helps to know, this student has had a year of Russian, so she would be
taking a second-year course.

All the best,
Olga Livshin
University of Alaska Anchorage