AAASS 2009 chair needed for "War and Peace" panel

Sasha Spektor xrenovo at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 2 17:08:48 UTC 2009

Sorry for replying to the list, but that's the only email.  Anna, I would
love to chair the panel.  I'm just a visiting assistant prof. at university
of illinois at chicago (just like "prostoj sovetskii diplomat), so having me
as the chair could possibly decrease the amount of attendees, but i am in
the process of teaching war and peace and i think it's a fantastic and cruel
work and would love to be part of the panel discussing it.  All the best,
Sasha Spektor.