Prerevolutionary Urban Images?

Maria Dmytriyeva xmas at UA.FM
Thu Feb 5 22:42:13 UTC 2009

I would highly suggest checking the collection by Proskudin-Gorskii:

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/empire/

besides, there is a lovely community in LiveJournal,

http://community.livejournal.com/vintagephoto,

where you can either browse it or post a message asking for this specific type of photos. there are a lot of people from Russia who love to share their photos with those who are interested.

Maria

http://FREEhost.com.ua - еще больше места и возможностей при заказе хостинга. Домен бесплатно.