Akaev Speech from August 2001

Wilkinson, C cxwilkinson at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 6 21:51:21 UTC 2009

Dear All,
Does any one know where I could find  Askar Akaev's speech at the 3rd
Kurultai of the Assembly of the People of Kyrgyzstan (22 August 2001)? The
original is in Russian and was published on www.assamblea.kg, but is no
longer available.
I am wondering if it is included in "Кыргызстан на пути становления
независимости: Избранные выступления и речи Президента Кыргызской Республики
Аскара Акаева." ("Kyrgyzstan na puti stanovleniya nezavisimosti: Izbrannye
vystupleniq i rechi Prezidenta Kyrgyzskoj Respubliki Askara Akaeva"), edited
by K.K. Imanaliev.

If anyone has a copy of this book and could provide me with a full reference
or a scan of the speech I would be extremely grateful.

Many thanks,

Claire Wilkinson

--
Claire Wilkinson

Teaching Fellow in Russian
Centre for Russian & East European Studies
University of Birmingham
B15 2TT, UK

ERI Room 146 (first floor)
Tel: +44 (0) 121 414 8242 (direct line work)
Skype: cxwilkinson
http://www.crees.bham.ac.uk/staff/wilkinson/index.htm