Homeschooling Russian

Kerry Millan kerrymillan at EMBARQMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 9 15:01:36 UTC 2009

I would like to thank everyone for their insightful and thoughtful replies
to my inquiry, both on the board and sent to me privately.

I am moved that you are all so passionate about language education.  This is
very refreshing to me.

I have gotten several good resources from you all and plan on now doing my
homework.  I expect that we will use more than one learning tool at a time.

I will most definitely look into the native speaking tutor sooner, rather
than later, as suggested by many.

I will also have a plan A, plan B, plan C ready to go.  This is something I
have had to do with a few of his subjects.  When he decides he really wants
to learn something, I have to brace myself and hang on for a wild ride, as
he can be voracious.

Both my son and I are very excited to begin his Russian learning adventure!
 I feel much better prepared for it, thanks to your support and expertise.

I will keep you all posted (and may come back with fresh questions in the
future, as well).

Thank you all again.

Best wishes,

Kerry Millan :)