study material

Alina Makin resco at UMICH.EDU
Mon Feb 9 20:11:50 UTC 2009

Slavica (slavica.com) publishes several titles, some with workbooks, that I've
used for word-building.  You can see the full list here:

http://www.slavica.com/textbooks_east.html

My students and I particularly liked the following:

Browning, G., et al (2001), Leveraging your Russian with Roots, Prefixes and
Suffixes.

Browning, G., (1985), Workbook to Russian Root list

Alina Makin,
Univ. of Michigan