Russian style keyboard

Mike Trittipo mike.trittipo at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 10 23:32:51 UTC 2009

2009/2/10 Christopher Lemelin <lemelinc at dickinson.edu>:
> ... a keyboard that physically has the Cyrillic
> characters printed on the keys.  (This may be in tandem ....
> ... the Cyrillic arranged in the standard Russian key layout,
> not QWERTY, and we need it for a new Macintosh.

What about overlays? See, e.g.,
 http://www.latkey.com/keyboard_stickers.asp?SubCat=5
or http://webideas.com/stickers/ for just a pair
 -- but there are many places that sell such things.

Back in 2000, I put a set for Czech on my then-notebook.  They've held
up fine.  I forget whose I bought.