Help finding Russian teachers

Paul Richardson paulr at RUSSIANLIFE.NET
Wed Feb 11 17:02:21 UTC 2009

Dear all:

We are trying to contact the Russian teachers at the following
institutions:

Eagle Rock Junior High School (ID)
Furr Senior High School (TX)
Marion Independent High School (IA)
Parkrose High School (OR)
Pearl Creek Elementary (AK)
Randolph College (VA)
St. John's High School (MA)
The Bronx HS of Science (NY)
Turner-Drew Language Academy (IL)
Univ. of Wyoming (WY)
Valley High School (IA)
Vassar College (NY)
Western Dubuque High School (IA)

We have lost contact with the Russian teacher there and would like for
them to be able to participate in our Education Patrons Program, which
enables free distribution of Russian Life magazine to programs where
Russian is being taught, as a way to encourage and support the
teaching of Russian.

If you (a) are the teacher of Russian at one of these schools, (b)
know who the Russian teacher is and can put them in touch with us, or
(c) know that the program has been cancelled, please don't hesitate to
get in touch with us OFFLIST, at: patrons at russianlife.com

Thanks in advance,

Paul Richardson
Russian Life magazine