Summer Russian, other Slavic & EE lang programs in the US

John Schillinger jschill at AMERICAN.EDU
Thu Feb 19 02:38:09 UTC 2009

	Dear Seelangers-

	As in 2008, CCPCR (Committee on College and Pre-College Russian) is
posting a list of summer language programs
in Russian, other Slavic and East European languages to be offered on
campuses in the United States.
	We have just begun posting this information for summer 2009.  The
listings are posted on the CCPCR Website, which you can easily access
by googling CCPCR.  (SEELANGS does not permit the inclusion of a
direct link in the body of an e-mail message).
	A quick look at the 14 summer programs posted last year will show the
information requested: levels offered in each language, dates the
courses will be offered, and contact information for the program
director, including the address of the web page that describes your
summer program, if available (we'll create a direct link to your web
page in our listing).
	By displaying so many programs in one place, we are beginning to get
an idea of the richness and depth of such offerings across the
country, we assist prospective students in their efforts to locate
such programs, and we help institutions plan their own offerings as
regional pictures of available language courses emerge.

	We look forward to presenting your program's offerings!  To forward
your information, an e-mail link to CCPCR is located on the CCPCR
Website home page directly above the Summer Programs section.

John Schillinger
Emeritus Prof. of Russian
American University
Chair, CCPCR, Committee on College and Pre-College Russian
CCPCR's 25th year: 1984-2009