singular of chipsy

Tatyana Buzina tbuzina at YANDEX.RU
Tue Feb 24 17:48:51 UTC 2009

Klipsy and butsy have two possible singular forms: klips and klipsa, buts and butsa. "Chipsa" would be something straight out of Tove Janssen, though.
For a long time, there were quite a few people preferring bak and baki to baks and baksy despite ensuing homonymous forms. "Bak" is still around although extremely rare.