Call for nominations for 2009 AAASS book prize competitions

tpolowy at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU tpolowy at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Feb 26 00:33:09 UTC 2009

Hello,

3 questions about nominations:

If one would like to nominate a monograph, may the same  book be nominated for
two awards?

Will the publisher, if requested, simply send multiple copies of the book (to
the jury committee) at no expense to the nominator or nomoinee?

Is there to be a letter of nomination sent in or is the receipt of the book
considered a nomination?

Thanks for your answers
--
Teresa Polowy,Head
Department of Russian and Slavic Studies