Looking or where to find more copies of . . . .

Anyse Joslin anyse1 at MAC.COM
Mon Jan 5 07:03:57 UTC 2009

[Note: all Russian used is encoded as "Cyrillic (Windows)"]

Hello all.

I am searching for more copies of the following book:

Брызгунова, И. А. Звуки и интонация
русской речи: Лингафоний курс для
иностранцев.

Bryzgunova, I. A. Zvuki i intonatsiya russkoyi rechi: Lingafoniyi kurs
inostrantsev.

I have the complete set of vinyl records that I have also digitized
onto CD's and listed by each lesson number. I would like to work with
a few others here in Sacramento with this book and audio set and would
like to make sure that Ms. Bryzgunova also gets her fair share of
royalties and such as I do not want to photocopy the book for others
and rip her off.

Any help or direction to obtaining a few copies of this bok would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Anyse

Anyse Joslin