AAASS 09 PANEL "Watching and Writing the Cinema�

lora at UCI.EDU lora at UCI.EDU
Mon Jan 5 22:56:14 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

A colleague and I are putting together a panel for AAASS 2009 called
"Watching and Writing the Cinema.”  As you can tell by the title the panel
is open for interpretation, but we are hoping to find one more person who
is working on the nexus of writing about and for film in pre-Revolutionary
and early Soviet film.

We currently have one paper on women writing about and for the cinema in
pre-Revolutionary Russia and one paper on writing about and for early
Soviet animation.

Please contact Lora Mjolsness (lora at uci.edu) off list if you are
interested in presenting a paper on this panel.

Lora Mjolsness