Nabokov panel for 2009 AAASS conference

Francisco Picon fjp2106 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Jan 6 21:14:12 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues:

I am looking for a third participant for a Nabokov panel for the 2009
AAASS conference.  The two titles that we have are:

"The book is dazzlingly brilliant? but': The Critical Reception of
Vladimir Nabokov?s The Gift," by Yuri Leving

and

"Nabokov's Ritual of Resurrection: The EO Commentator as Historical
Thinker" by myself.

If you are interested, please reply with an abstract off-list.

Thank you,

Francisco Picon

--
Francisco Picon