Book of Veles

Maria Carlson mcarlson at KU.EDU
Wed Jan 7 17:09:26 UTC 2009

For the 2009 AAASS meeting in Boston, we are organizing a
panel on "Reading the Book of Veles."  We need one more
panelist interested in contemporary Slavic neo-paganism (any
aspect) and a discussant.

If you are interested in being a panelist, please contact me
directly with your concept.  Ditto if you would enjoy being
the discussant for this panel.

Maria Carlson		          <mcarlson at ku.edu>
Professor & Associate Chair
Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
2139 Wescoe Hall
University of Kansas
1445 Jayhawk Boulevard	Work: 785-864-2350
Lawrence, KS 66045-7590	 Fax:    785-864-4298