AAASS panel on Stalinism, construction of heroes, myths

Boggess, Adrienne H. Adrienne_Harris at BAYLOR.EDU
Thu Jan 8 02:14:12 UTC 2009

Dear Seelangers, We are organizing a panel entitled "(Re)writing the Stalinist Hero"  and are looking for one more panelist and a discussant.  If you are interested in participating in our panel, please contact me off-list at Adrienne_Harris at baylor.edu.

Thank you,
Adrienne M. Harris, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Modern Foreign Languages