Chair needed for AAASS panel on cultural transgressions

Rachel Platonov rachel.platonov at MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Thu Jan 8 10:54:55 UTC 2009

Dear Seelangers,

Due to an unexpected withdrawal, we are now in need of a chair for an
AAASS 2009 panel on cultural transgressions. The papers to be
presented all consider various types of transgressions (behavioural,
moral, sexual, etc.) in late 19th-early 20th century Russian culture.

If you would be interested in chairing this panel, please contact me
off-list at rachel.platonov at manchester.ac.uk.

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
- Rachel Platonov

Dr Rachel S Platonov
Lecturer in Russian Studies
School of Languages, Linguistics and Cultures
University of Manchester
Samuel Alexander Building
Oxford Road
Manchester M13 9PL