Seeking a discussant and a 3rd paper for a AAASS panel

Katherine Bowers k-bowers at NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Sat Jan 10 05:40:44 UTC 2009

Dear all,
A colleague and I are putting together a panel for the 2009 conference
in Boston focusing on the following topic:
"The Function of 'Writing Lives' Within Modernist Autobiographical Discourse"
We are looking for a discussant and a 3rd paper.  Our papers are on
Tsvetaeva and Rozanov.  If you are interested in participating as a
panelist or as a discussant, please reply off list to
katia at u.northwestern.edu.

Thank you!
Katia Bowers

--