Pozor Rossii

Sarah Hurst sarahhurst at ALASKA.NET
Fri Jan 16 00:24:38 UTC 2009

I don't think it's that much of a conspiracy. I tried to vote for Putin and
my vote was also rejected. I thought it was because I don't live in Russia.
I am surprised to hear that very serious commentators are taking internet
polls very seriously, though. Is that because there aren't any serious
opinion polls in Russia...?

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of RYLKOVA,GALINA S
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 3:18 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Pozor Rossii

I would agree with Alina. Out of "entertainment," I  tried to cast
my vote for (i.e. against) Lavrentii Beriia. I was immediately
told that my address was invalid and my vote was not counted.
Whoever created this list, has a very clear idea of how many
voices should be cast and for whom. Beriia, for example, has only
41 votes against him while Putin over 9,000.

RYLKOVA,GALINA S