Apartment in Kiev

*Ilya Kun* seelangs.ilya at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 17 05:39:15 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I have an apartment in Kiev that I would like to rent.
The apartment has 2 rooms and a kitchen (actually, there are 3 rooms in it,
but  I locked some of my stuff in the third room). Fully furnished.
It is on the 2nd floor of a 9-storied building. Metal front door, intercom.
Digital cable TV and cable internet. Washing machine.
10 min. by bus/shuttle to the metro station. The neighborhood (Bereznyaki)
is considered to be good. The house is very close to Telbin lake, Dnieper
and Paton bridge.
Sorry, I have no photos right now as I live in Boston, but I can ask my
friends to make some if you're interested.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ilya