Marriinsky Theatre - Does anyone have a photo?

Matthew Platts M.R.Platts at SUSSEX.AC.UK
Tue Jan 20 10:58:32 UTC 2009

Hi John,

This isn't a good quality one, but it does state "/I grant any entity
the right to use this work *for any purpose*, without any conditions,
unless such conditions are required by law."/:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Mariinsky_Theatre.jpg

There are more in the Wikimedia Commons at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Mariinsky_Theatre but their
licensing may be just what you were referring to!

Sorry I haven't any snaps of my own you could use...

Good luck with the US edition - I'm pleased to see Ruslan going from
strength to strength.

Cheers,
Matt

John Langran wrote:
> Dear SEELANGERS
>
> Does anyone have a photo of the Mariinsky Theatre, Saint Petersburg
> they could let me have with permission to use? I need one urgently for
> a page in the US edition of Ruslan 1. The resolution does not need to
> be high, as the image will be reproduced fairly small.
>
> I have found a few on the Internet, but there are delays with the
> permissions, and we want to go to print.
>
> Please reply off list john at ruslan.co.uk
>
> John Langran
> www.ruslan.co.uk

- Matthew Platts (e-mail: M.R.Platts at sussex.ac.uk)
- IT Support
- Sussex Language Institute, University of Sussex,
  Falmer, Brighton BN1 9SH, England.
t 01273 678140
  http://www.sussex.ac.uk/languages/