Old calendars

Riley, Maureen Ms CIV USA TRADOC maureen.riley at US.ARMY.MIL
Thu Jan 22 19:08:05 UTC 2009

I have a couple years' worth of Russian wall calendars that have some
very nice photographs (mostly cities of the Golden Ring, churches and
the like) that I am loathe to throw out.  Yet, I have no use for them.

Is there a talented someone out there who could put them to good use
(decorating a classroom or office)?   I will be happy to send them to
you at my expense.

Feel free to respond to me off-line.

Maureen Riley

Defense Language Institute -- Washington