Good recent Russian comedy film suggestion?

Ben Rifkin brifkin at TEMPLE.EDU
Fri Jan 23 23:57:26 UTC 2009

I would recommend more recent films, such as the Peculiarities of the
National Hunt / Fishing, etc. series.  Some of them are available with
subtitles from russiandvd.com.  Also, Window to Paris is nice.

I'm not sure if it's available with subtitles, but Piter-FM is a lovely
romantic comedy, no sex, very little violence (nothing serious), Petersburg
during white nights, light and pleasant.

Ben Rifkin