Good recent Russian comedy film suggestion?

ViktorOlevich at AOL.COM ViktorOlevich at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 24 00:23:08 UTC 2009

I would also suggest Karen Shakhnazarov's Kur'er (Courier), a comedic coming
of age story of the generation of late 80s.

Best regards,

Victor Olevich

In a message dated 1/23/2009 5:02:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,