No more old Russian calendars, but...

Riley, Maureen Ms CIV USA TRADOC maureen.riley at US.ARMY.MIL
Mon Jan 26 17:06:47 UTC 2009

Thanks to all who responded to my earlier message regarding the old
Russian calendars.  I never expected that there would be so many of you
interested in them!  As I type, they are on their way to a good home.

Now, if only I could find someone willing to take all the cat calendars
(unfortunately, only one of them is in Russian) off my hands...

Maureen Riley

Defense Language Institute-Washington