looking for contact info for Prof. Barratt.

Alexandra Smith Alexandra.Smith at ED.AC.UK
Mon Jan 26 21:05:08 UTC 2009

Dear Professor Parts,

Dr Andrew Barratt has taken an early retirement from the University of
Otago a few years ago. To the best of my knowledge he still lives in
Dunedin. Please contact the treasurer of the Association of New
Zealand and Australian Slavists Dr David Wells:David Wells
<dnwells at ozemail.com.au>
I would imagine that Dr Barratt is still a member of this association
and could be contacted through David Wells.

All best,
Alexandra

========================
Alexandra Smith (PhD, University of London)
Reader in Russian
Department of European Languages and Cultures
School of  Languages, Literatures and Cultures
The University of Edinburgh
David Hume Tower
George Square
Edinburgh EH8 9JX
UK

tel. +44-(0)131-6511381
fax: +44- (0)131- 650-3604
e-mail: Alexandra.Smith at ed.ac.uk

Quoting "Lyudmila Parts, Prof." <lyudmila.parts at MCGILL.CA>:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I am trying to locate Andrew Barratt, an Olesha scholar, formerly of
>  University of Otago, New Zealand. If you have contact information
> for Prof. Barratt, please contact me off-line
>
> lyudmila.parts at mcgill.ca<mailto:lyudmila.parts at mcgill.ca>
>
> Thank you!
>
> Lucy Parts.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.