BBC's Muzzy course for Russian?

Christina Manetti manetti.christina at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 10 05:22:09 UTC 2009

Dear SEELANG Members,

Although I have seen the BBC's language course for children, "Muzzy in
Gondoland", for various languages, I have never seen Russian.

I heard recently that there exists a Russian version, but I have not been able
to track one down, despite my extensive web searches.

Has anyone ever heard of Muzzy for the Russian language? Better yet -- can
anyone tell me where I can get a copy? (Ebay for example has many other
Muzzy versions, but never so far a copy in Russian.)

I'd be grateful for any leads -- and also any other suggestions for multimedia
Russian language learning tools/programs for children of preschool age.

Greetings and thanks from
Christina Manetti