HA: [SEELANGS] BBC's Muzzy course for Russian?

Sandstrom, Betsy C ecsandstrom at FCPS.EDU
Fri Jul 10 13:42:54 UTC 2009

Dear Christina,

I wrote to Muzzy who assured me there is no Russian version available and that there are currently no plans to produce it in Russian. They tried to convince me to try another language!

Sincerely,

Betsy
____________________________

Betsy Sandstrom
Russian Language Teacher
Thomas Jefferson HS for Science and Technology
Betsy.Sandstrom at fcps.edu <mailto:Betsy.Sandstrom at fcps.edu>
703-750-8300

________________________________

От: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list от имени Christina Manetti
Отправлено: Пт, 7/10/2009 1:22
Кому: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Тема: [SEELANGS] BBC's Muzzy course for Russian?

Dear SEELANG Members,

Although I have seen the BBC's language course for children, "Muzzy in
Gondoland", for various languages, I have never seen Russian.

I heard recently that there exists a Russian version, but I have not been able
to track one down, despite my extensive web searches.

Has anyone ever heard of Muzzy for the Russian language? Better yet -- can
anyone tell me where I can get a copy? (Ebay for example has many other
Muzzy versions, but never so far a copy in Russian.)

I'd be grateful for any leads -- and also any other suggestions for multimedia
Russian language learning tools/programs for children of preschool age.

Greetings and thanks from
Christina Manetti