Simon Karlinsky

William Derbyshire Wwdslovene at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 12 23:25:07 UTC 2009

Hello Christopher:

Thank you for posting the sad information about Simon. His death is a real
loss to the
Slavic field.
I want to send his partner a card. Are you quite sure that the spelling of
Peter's last
name is Carleton and not Carlton ??? I met him years ago and cannot for the
 life of
me remember how he spelled his family name.
I look forward to a reassuring reply.

Many thanks,  Bill Derbyshire

Coffee !  - you can sleep when you're dead !

William W.  Derbyshire
Professor Emeritus - Rutgers University
freelance translator -  Slavic languages
land line: 505-982-6646
cell:  520-400-9190
**************Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.