Grossman - Gorky - kul'turnye igrushki

Kenneth Brostrom kbrostrom0707 at COMCAST.NET
Wed Jul 15 12:51:14 UTC 2009

Building on Laura's suggestion, perhaps
"culturally edifying toys"? That sounds suitably
pretentious to my ear.

Ken Brostrom

>Dear Robert,
>What about "edifying toys"? It doesn't sound as modern as "educational," but
>it conveys the same idea.
>Best,
>Laura

Kenneth Brostrom
Assoc. Prof. of Russian
Dept. of Classical and Modern Languages,
   Literatures, and Cultures
Wayne State University
Tel.: 313-577-6238
Email: ad5537 at wayne.edu