Memorial Activist and Politkovskaya friend found dead in Ingushetia

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Wed Jul 15 19:57:30 UTC 2009

I heard Natalia Estemirova at a conference in London 2-3 years ago.  She
spoke with unusual grace, clarity and strength.  I was deeply impressed.
This is deeply sad news.

That she was the first winner of the Anna Politkovskaya Award makes it
sadder still.

And she left a 14-year-old daughter...

May Natalia Estemirova rest in peace.

R.