Moscow apartment for 2009-2010 academic year

yelena kalinsky kyelenak at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 15 20:07:06 UTC 2009

Dear list members,

Please forward this message to anyone you think may be interested.

I recently found out that I have to leave my lovely one-room apartment in
Moscow's Filyovsky Park neighborhood and would like to find a replacement
tenant for the coming academic year, starting in September. It is a
furnished, renovated studio with a fairly large living area, separate
kitchen, bath, and balcony. It's in a very green, convenient, and safe
neighborhood with 24 hour grocery and a large park with the Moscow River
very nearby. The metro is less than 5 minutes' walk away and then a
15-minute ride to the Kievskaya station on the ring line. I'm very sad to
have to leave, but would be happy to put anyone interested in touch with my
landlords. The rent is quite reasonable by Moscow standards, and there is
even wifi in the apartment.

Thanks very much,

Yelena Kalinsky