Moscow apartment for 2009-2010 academic year

yelena kalinsky kyelenak at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 16 05:48:26 UTC 2009

Dear Emily,

Hi! I'm just finishing my Fulbright and am so sad to be leaving :)
Yes, the apartment is still available. The rent is $750/month plus
utilities, which ends up around $40. Let me give you the email of my
landlords - they are a very nice young Russian-American couple studying in
NYC. The husband is Gregory and his email is
ghf2104 at columbia.edu<contacts/ui/ContactManager?js=RAW&maximize=true&hide=true&position=absolute&hl=en&emailsLink=true&sk=true&titleBar=false&border=NONE&eventCallback=ParentStub1247723158088&zx=f290kr-9m819v#>
If you like, I or Gregory can also send you pictures. And as far as living
here goes, it's perfect if you don't want to live in the center (as I did
not). The metro stop is Filyovsky Park on the light blue line.

All best,

Yelena