The book everyone is reading this summer...?

Anya ageisherik at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 18 18:26:31 UTC 2009

I think "Bulat Okudzhava" by Dmitry Bykov is quite popular. It's a book from the ЖЗЛ series.

Best,

Anna Geisherik
Stony Brook University

________________________________
From: Natasha Randall <nsrandall at EARTHLINK.NET>
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 10:58:57 AM
Subject: [SEELANGS] The book everyone is reading this summer...?

Dear All,

A friend is writing something for the New York Times and has asked me what book everyone is reading in Russia this summer.... does anyone know of any books that are particularly popular there right now? I'm afraid I'm always about a year behind...

Thanks in advance,
Natasha Randall
Translator, London