TOC: kultura 3/2009 English-language edition

Publikationsreferat (Matthias Neumann) publikationsreferat at OSTEUROPA.UNI-BREMEN.DE
Wed Jul 22 21:03:54 UTC 2009

TOC of the current issue of kultura (kultura 3-2009), the Russian cultural
review and an online information service of the Research Centre for East
European Studies at Bremen University:

The Triumph of Money

Guest Editor: Jakob Fruchtmann (Bremen)

- editorial
Sketches of Russia's Money Culture 2

- analysis
Money in Contemporary Russia: Old Habits, New Practical Constraints 3 Anna
Ochkina (Pensa)

- sketch
Money Customs: Gifts and Taboos 9
Aleksandra Arkhipova (Moscow)

- focus
Russia in Crisis: Back to the Nineties? 11 Jakob Fruchtmann (Bremen)

- analysis
The Rouble as Film Star: Villain - Freebooter - Hero 12 Aleksei Tsvetkov
(Moscow)

- sidelight
Money in the Vernacular. A Proverbial Treasure Chest 17 Yelena Zhigarina
(Moscow), Jakob Fruchtmann (Bremen)

The Internet URL for the complete issue is:

<http://www.kultura-rus.de/kultura_dokumente/ausgaben/englisch/kultura_3_200
9_EN.pdf>

++++++

>From the Editorial Team:
We thank you for your kind donations, which show your interest in the
continued publication of kultura. At the moment, there is no long-term
security; we are still looking for a permanent sponsor.
We are currently planning a further issue of kultura for October. It will
present images of fascism in contemporary Russian culture.

+++++

Matthias Neumann

Publications Dept. / Publikationsreferat Research Centre for East European
Studies / Forschungsstelle Osteuropa Klagenfurter Str. 3
28359 Bremen
Germany

publikationsreferat at osteuropa.uni-bremen.de
www.forschungsstelle.uni-bremen.de