ICCEES2010_Call_for_Proposals

Sandor Foldvari armastus at FREEMAIL.HU
Wed Jul 29 16:58:50 UTC 2009

Dear Congress Organisers;

Although the deadline has gone, would is possible to send an abstract yet?
I was busy with private problems in winter.
I visited some conferences on Baltic studies in the Nordic countries, including Stockholm.
Regards,

Sándor Földvári

Sandor Foldvari, research fellow; cell-phone 36-30-4332353
Debrecen Univ. Baltic Studies; - home: H-3301 EGER-1, P.O.B. 422.
KÉREM, N E LEGYEN BENNE LEVÉLSZÖVEGEM A VÁLASZBAN! Köszönöm.
Please, do NOT include my letter into your reply text. Thanks!