golosa

Richard Robin rrobin at GWU.EDU
Thu Jul 30 22:09:13 UTC 2009

Amazon or give this information to any bookstore
Golosa Book 1, 4d ed. Textbook (Robin, Evans-Romaine, Shatalina, Robin):
9780131986282
Golosa Book 1, 4d ed. Student Activities Manual (Robin, Evans-Romaine,
Shatalina, Robin): 9780131986299
Golosa Book1, 4th ed. + Student Activities Manual  + Oxford ER-RE
Dictionary: 0138137846

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Dan E. Downey <downeyde at narrowgate.net>wrote:

> Can anyone please point me to the best way to purchase 4-5 copies of book 1
> of Golosa, 4th edition?
>
> Does anyone have extra copies that I could buy?  4 high schoolers in need.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan E. Downey
> downeyde at narrowgate.net

Richard M. Robin, Ph.D.