NEMLA - Montreal 2010 -- another Russian panel

Francoise Rosset frosset at WHEATONMA.EDU
Tue Jun 2 07:48:34 UTC 2009

Kollegi:
This is not yet a call for papers, but an announcement, for those who
wish to plan ahead.
(Please do not send abstracts yet, as I will be incommunicada for
several weeks)

We WILL have a panel on Russian Poetry: the Silver Age at the NeMLA
conference in Montreal, April 7-11, 2010.
http://www.nemla.org/
http://www.nemla.org/convention/

As chair of this panel, I will send out a proper call for
papers/abstracts around the end of July. Abstracts will be due in
September.
Thanks,
-FR

Francoise Rosset, Associate Professor