DEADLINE CORRECTION!! NEMLA - Montreal 2010 Call for Papers/roundtable "Translation and Identity ..."

Miriam miriam at LING.ROCHESTER.EDU
Tue Jun 2 12:10:21 UTC 2009

Dear Seelangs friends -- please note the deadline is September 25, 2009
(NOT Oct)

--
Miriam Margala, PhD cand
Dept. of English, Dept. of Linguistics